1.- INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA CONTROLLER
|ResponsIble:||Auratech Legal Solutions, S.L.P – CIF B87984621- (From now on Auratech)|
|Registered address:||Arturo Soria 187 piso 206. 28043, Madrid (Madrid), Spain|
|ADRESS:||Cañas Nº 6, 5th door 3 . 28043, Madrid (Madrid), Spain|
|Contact:||Tel. 911 134 963 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Registration data:||Volume 2 book 2 page 343434|
||Data protection consultancy|
The legal obligations imposed by the regulations are two, the obligation of:
- transparency, that Auratech complies with by informing through this cookies Policy, and
- the obligation to obtain consent by means of the pop-up banner that appears the first time you access https://www.auratechlegal.es.
2.- DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
2.1.-What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites, online shops, intranets, online platforms or similar, store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to provide web browsing with countless advantages in the provision of interactive services. These technologies can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as, for example, recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits or personalising the way in which content is displayed. The specific uses that Auratech Legal Solutions, S.L.P. makes of these technologies are described in point 3.
2.2.-Types of cookies according to the length of time they stay activated
Depending on the period of time that they are activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. These are temporary cookies designed to collect and store information while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: Privacy risks could be reduced with the use of session cookies. These are cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3.-Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- First-party or own cookies: these are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the information obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
2.4.-Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical purposes: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security features during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, the language), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, provided that the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or performance: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising: these store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
2.5.-Cookies exempt from complying with the regulations
It should be noted that cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Only to allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In this respect, GT29, in its Decision 4/201211 , interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those that have the following purposes:
◤ “User input” cookies (Session and user input cookies are typically used to track user actions when filling in online forms on various pages, or as a shopping basket to track items that the user has selected by clicking a button).
◤ User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
◤User security cookies (e.g., cookies used to detect repeated, erroneous attempts to log in to a website).
◤Media player session cookies.
◤Session cookies for load balancing.
◤User interface customisation cookies.
◤Certain plug-in cookies to exchange social content (the exception only applies to users who have chosen to keep their session open).
It can therefore be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of Article 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent for their use.
3.-INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND THEIR PURPOSE https://www.auratechlegal.es
|pll_idioma||auratechlegal.es||Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and obtains the language information when it is not otherwise available.||1 año||Funcional|
|chatyWidget_0||auratechlegal.es||No description||7 días||Otro|
|activechatyWidgets||auratechlegal.es||Chaty set this cookie to collect information about how the user interacts with the live chat function on the website.||1 día||Funcional|
4.-THIRD PARTY SERVICES
5.-FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In the third column of section 3 we detail the retention period.
6.-ACCEPTANCE, REJECTION OR CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session. Please note that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options (indicated in the following section 7) or from the system offered by the third party itself.
- Reject cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
7.-HOW TO MODIFY YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Auratech or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it:
8.-RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
9.- UPDATE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
Last updated: 23 July 2023