Legal advice and information on the conditions of use of the web site
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, AURATECH LEGAL SOLUTIONS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA PROFESIONAL (hereinafter “Auratech Legal“) as owner of the website https://www.auratechlegal.es//, hereby states:
- Corporate Name: Auratech Legal Solutions, Sociedad Limitada Profesional
- Registered Office: Calle Arturo Soria 187, 206 CP 28043 Madrid
- CIF: B87984621
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data in the Madrid Mercantile Registry: Entry 854 Journal 92 entry 1 sheet M660020 page 1 of volume 36891
Auratech Legal provides legal services rendered by licensed professionals, therefore, in accordance with the provisions of article 10.1.d) of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the professional partner linked to Auratech Legal is identified below:
Mario de la Peña Triguero, Graduated in Law, Publicity and Public Relations by the University of Valladolid (UVA). Member of the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (Madrid Lawyer’s Association), number 120.675.
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name www.auratechlegal.es, assume and compromise to respect.
The legal services provided by Auratech Legal are subjected to the Code of Ethics of the Spanish Legal Profession.
- “Site“, domain www.auratechlegal.es that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User“, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content“, are the pages that make up the entire domain www.auratechlegal.es, which make up the information and services that Auratech Legal makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Site.
- “Hyperlink“, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link..
- “Cookies“, technical method for the “traceability” and follow-up of the navigation in the Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on the privacy, for what Auratech Legal will warn opportunely and reliably of its use at the moment in which they are implanted in the Page.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall abstain from using the Page.
3.- Website use
www.auratechlegal.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by Auratech Legal. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, diffuse or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Site, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this enumeration having a limiting character.
Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of Auratech Legal, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- To suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of Auratech Legal or of its owners, of the digital fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical methods established for its recogn
- The User shall abstain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose, as long as they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
In accordance with the provisions of “Chapter III Rights of the interested party” of the RGPD, the USER is informed that personal data are collected through the registration forms of the website www.auratechlegal.es.
Auratech Legal is aware of the importance of Data Protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore, has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the same, ensuring compliance with current regulations on the subject and configuring this policy as one of the basic elements in the lines of action of the entity.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by Auratech Legal . Therefore, Auratech Legal does not warrant, and is not responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Before you provide your personal information to these non-www.auratechlegal.es websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.auratechlegal.es )must observe and comply with the following conditions:
Prior authorization is not required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of Auratech Legal.
- No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of Auratech Legal.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about Auratech Legal, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that Auratech Legal has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, neither shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
6.- Modification of the Legal Advice
In order to improve the services of the Web site, Auratech Legal reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web site, the configuration and design of the site and this legal advice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Advice each and every time he/she accesses the Page.
7.- Intellectual / industrial property
Auratech Legal is the owner of all the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it, owned by Auratech Legal or by its licensors, being all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Auratech Legal will be considered a serious breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Auratech Legal. The USER will be able to visualize the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them in the computer’s disk or in any other physical support as long as it is, uniquely and exclusively, for his personal and private use. The USER shall abstain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Auratech Legal.
All the trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any class that appear in the Page are property of Auratech Legal or, in its case, of third parties that have authorized their use, without being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or to the Contents attributes to the User any right on the mentioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without being understood as yielded to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or could exist on the mentioned Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are an Intellectual Property of Auratech Legal or of third parties in its case, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are property of Auratech Legal or of third parties that have authorized its use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Auratech Legal, are expressly prohibited.
The non-authorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the damage of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Auratech Legal or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will cause the legally established responsibilities.
8.- Availability of the page
Auratech Legal does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that it is updated, but it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, Auratech Legal is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the USER due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Site during the provision of the same or previously.
Auratech Legal excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the in force legislation, any responsibility for the damages and prejudices of all nature that can be caused by the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and of the Contents, to the nonfulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and to the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Webs that contain information on the subject. Such Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
Auratech Legal is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Auratech Legal is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the operation or utility of hyperlinks or the result of such links, and does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of Auratech Legal to control the absence of virus, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, Auratech Legal is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, neither for the possible damages that may be caused to the user’s or third party’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunction of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
9-. Quality of the site
In view of the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the site, Auratech Legal makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the contents.
The information contained in the pages that compose this site is only for informative, advisory, divulgative and advertising purposes. In no case do they offer or have the character of binding or contractual commitment.
Auratech Legal excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is submitted to possible periodical changes without previous notice of its content due to enlargement, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
10.- Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, at first, an indefinite duration. Auratech Legal, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, Auratech Legal will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
12.- Applicable Legislation
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. All copyrights are reserved by the laws and international agreements on Intellectual Property. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any method is expressly prohibited.