Auratech’s team of lawyers will make your company comply with the Law 10/2010 on Prevention of Money Laundering.
The legal advice service that we offer to adapt to the Prevention of Money Laundering Legislation allows you to contact us at any time and resolve any doubts or questions that may arise.. We adapt to the needs of each business providing a service adapted to your needs, but without forgetting the minimum requirements of full compliance or projects and specific queries.
Auratech offers a legal advice and consultancy service, always based on the following stages:
- Response to any query raised by our clients, as well as in case of suspicious operations, involving funds whose origin is in doubt.
- Updating through our newsletters on any change or legislative interpretation.
- Risk assessment reports as well as of the operations made.
Who must comply with the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing legislation?
The main obligated parties, according to article 28 of law 10/2010, are, among others:
- Real estate agencies.
- Notaries and registrars.
- Lawyers and procurators.
- Foundations and associations.
- Insurance companies.
- Account auditors.
- Accountants and tax advisors.
- Art dealers.
- Securities agencies.
- Fund managers.
- Money transfer and currency exchange managers.
- Credit card issuers.
In order for the aforementioned sectors to comply with the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing legislation, Auratech will carry out:
- Previous analysis of the client’s situation.
- Internal appointment of the representative at SEPBLAC.
- Creation and establishment of the Internal Control Organ (OCIC).
- Preparation of the PBCFT Procedures Manual.
- Preparation of the Annual specific Training Plan to PBCFT.
- Annual review by an external expert.
- Response to SEPBLAC requirements and inspections.
- Permanent advice on PBCFT.
In all mercantile activities, it is very important to dedicate time to those points where your business can grow. Therefore, our purpose is to help you comply with the money laundering legislation in a simple way, so that you only have to worry about what really matters.
Our lawyers can help you whenever you need it and adapt to your needs. We can offer you a one-time advice about money laundering prevention or during a project with a determined continuity.
Auratech offers you a team of expert lawyers registered with SEPBLAC, who are highly qualified and experienced in the preparation of external expert reports, to ensure that the work will be carried out correctly, avoiding possible consequences in the case of deficient compliance.
Complaints channel service
One of the fundamental points reflected in the law on the prevention of money laundering is that all obligated parties must report any suspicious operation. For this, it is essential to have a reporting channel. Auratech will offer you the reporting channel service and we will take care of processing the messages received, in order to offer a solution that minimizes the impact that could have on the organization.